How to apply for a position at KDHS
- Click on ‘Current Vacancies’. You will be directed to an external website www.careers.vic.gov.au which lists all of our current advertised positions.
- Before you can apply for a position you will need to register with the careers.vic.gov.au website by following the prompts. Once you have registered you will be able to apply for any position.
- Please ensure that you complete all fields in the online application and questionnaire if available. Attach your current resume and covering letter, and attach a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description.
- Please open the pre-existing injury-disease disclosure form and save to your drive. You will need to complete and attach this to your application when attaching your documentation to support your application.
- Once your application has been submitted, you should receive a confirmation email to confirm receipt of your application. This will be emailed to the address you register with.
Having trouble applying?
If you need additional assistance with applying for a position, or wish to discuss anything relating to employment, please email:
A member of our Human Resources team will endeavour to assist your enquiry as soon as possible.
Please Note: DO NOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL. All applications must be received on-line.