The Kyabram Bush Nursing Hospital was opened in 1933 and moved to the current site in 1960. Planning for this move commenced during WWII and the hospital opened as the Kyabram & District Memorial Community Hospital.
In 1965 extensions to the hospital were opened
In 2001 an upgrade of the McMaster Smith Wing (acute wards) was opened
Residential Aged Care
In 1972 the A. G. Hutchinson Home for the Aged was opened.
In 1989 the Tehan extension was opened
In 2004 the dementia specific wing was opened.
In 2006 the residential aged care service was renamed Sheridan
In 2012 the final stage of the 4 stage upgrade was opened.
Sheridan has 42 single rooms all with ensuites, including 12 dementia specific rooms and one respite room
Pat Hayes Centre
In 1982 the Day Hospital was opened. This was renamed the Pat Hayes Centre in 1987. The Planned Activity Group services were provided from this building until 2015.
In 1999 the Operating Theatre complex was opened.
Community, Allied and Primary Health
Need info on West Goulburn / Stanhope health
In 2006 Community, Allied and Primary Health services moved to the Fenaughty Street site.
In 2007 Tongala Health was opened
Renal Dialysis Unit
In 2011 the Renal Dialysis Unit was opened.
Cancer Care Services
In 2016 Cancer Care Services commenced, including regular medical oncology clinics, chemotherapy treatment and supportive cancer care.